The Sardarji takes a brick and again throws it into the water
and says thoughtfully
"See, I've been trying to solve the mystery: why are the bricks rectangular and the waves circular?"
The manager went to Surd and started.
Manager: "Thank you for your interest, but we've decided to give the Pathan the job"
Surd: "And why would you be doing that? We both got 9 questions
This being Punjab and me being Punjabi I should get the job!"
Manager: "We have made our decision not on the correct answers, but on the question you missed"
Surd: "And just how would one incorrect answer be better than the other?"
Manager: "Simple, the Pathan put down on question 5, "I
don't know", You put down, "Neither do I "
You should be sure it is a sardarji when somebody :
* puts lipstick on the forehead because he wants to makeup his mind.
* gets stabbed in a shoot-out.
* sends a fax with a stamp on it.
* tries to drown a fish.
* thinks socialism means partying.
* trips over a cordless phone.
* takes a ruler to bed to see how long he slept.
* At the bottom of the application where it says "Sign Here" he puts "Sagittarius."
* studies for a blood test and fails.
* sells the car for gas money.
* misses the 44 bus, and takes the 22 twice instead.
* drives to the airport and sees a sign that said, "Airport left", he turns around and goes home.
* gets locked in Furniture Shop and sleeps on the floor
The Pakistanis think this is a great idea and decide to copy it ( it
is in the genes to do everything after the Indians !) . So a Pakistani
soldier shouts 'Swaran Singh '. There is just silence. After a couple of
minutes a Sikh shouts 'Swaran Singh ko kisne bulaya ? (who called Swaran
Singh? ) , and a Pakistani soldier stands up and.. and gets shot...